WE HAVE A WINNER!
My resolution is to pack even lighter and stretch myself to simplify. I’m planning on heading to Napa, New Orleans, and Madison in 2014 to see friends, and I want to be able to travel lightly!
Thank you all for participating. Check back next month for another American Made Giveaway!
This Year’s Resolution: Travel More
This year, instead of cutting something out with a resolution, add something in: travel more. Cross the dream trip off your list. Go off the grid for a week. Add stamps to your passport. Take a Thai cooking class—in Thailand. Or discover something new right outside your door.
Share Your 2014 Travel Resolution. Win a Bag!
Where will you go in 2014? What will you see? Tell us your travel resolutions for 2014 and we’ll help one of you get there stylishly.
Share it with us in the comments, along with your e-mail address (that will not be made public here) and enter for a chance to win one of our favorite travel tagalongs: The Correspondent bag. It’s small enough to bring on board, but large enough to carry your tablet and tourist tools.
The Correspondent Bag
Retail Value: $590
A winner will be announced on 1/19 via Facebook and here on the blog.
Entry Details and Rules:
- No purchase necessary to enter / win. Void where prohibited by law.
- Only one entry per person.
- In the comment field below this post, please share your 2014 travel resolution.
- MAKE SURE you leave your correct email address in the email address field ONLY. Your email will not be published on the site but we will be able to contact you if you win.
- Entering your email on this post gives us permission to add you to our e-mail mailing list.
- You must live in the U.S. and you must be 21 or older.
- Enter before midnight on Saturday, January 17, 2014.
- Winner will be selected at random and notified by email no later than January 19, 2014.